Thursday, April 05, 2007

Purposeful Repurposing-Bagel Carrier

Inadvertent design or the work of a genius? Rodrigo Piwonka has devised what just might be the most clever solution to the problem of cream cheese leakage from your whole wheat bagel. He took a used cd spindle, washed it, and put a bagel inside. Then this young Einstein snapped a picture and posted on flickr, to the benefit of all the world. Brilliant. I tried to find another photo, but this one pretty much sums it up.

And to think, I was worrying myself over what to do with the spindle that fell behind my desk. Now I have a reason to fish it out, maybe even put a bagel in it.

:Via Core77 Design

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

now that's ingenuity...

11:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

just gave me an idea for lunch... thanx

7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eff a bagel. i'm putting my glazed donut in there.

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home